The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.
The Ultimate Hang Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» **ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Orientation DLC Leaked  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 am by EPC

» BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Orientation DLC Leaked  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 am by Admin

» Blacklight: Retribution Coming to PS4
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Orientation DLC Leaked  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 am by Admin

» Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Orientation DLC Leaked  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 am by Admin

» Ubisoft Leaks PS4 Game Price
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Orientation DLC Leaked  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 am by Admin

» Battlefield 4 Soundtrack Leak
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Orientation DLC Leaked  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:18 am by Admin

» Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Orientation DLC Leaked  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 am by Admin

» The NEXT Zombie Map -> Paris - Jimmy Zielinski Spills
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Orientation DLC Leaked  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 am by Admin

» New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Orientation DLC Leaked  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm by Admin

SwagBucks
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Orientation DLC Leaked  Swagbucks-120x600Alt8

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Orientation DLC Leaked

Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Orientation DLC Leaked  Empty Call of Duty: Black Ops II Orientation DLC Leaked

Post by Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:26 am

An image has been leaked online showing what appears to be the next Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 map pack. The poster tells us the name of the map pack will be Orientation. Although this is only a leak and is unconfirmed, the image of the poster does look real as it is in the same style of the previous map pack, Revolution, which PC and PlayStation 3 gamers are currently awaiting the release of on February 28th. Four new multiplayer maps are featured in the poster along with a zombies map pack and a new weapon. Only time will tell if this poster is real or not, with the map pack most likely becoming available first for Xbox 360 players at the end of April or the start of May like previous Call of Duty map pack releases.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Orientation DLC Leaked  2d401077740ffce44b07c0beaea326131-600x302

The names of the multiplayer maps are "Water," "Southpaw," "Mobile" and "Plane." To me these names do not sound legit, but this can be argued. I feel they are too general, but as these names as not confirmed only time will tell if these names are legit. The images are hard to make out on the map, so if anyone has any ideas please post below in the comments.

The zombie map is to be called "Dead High" and the image looks as if it will be based in a city as high rise buildings are visible in the background. The new gun looks as if it is a semi-automatic rifle, perhaps an AR-15 or a variant of it. It is impossible to tell as the name is blocked off the image. Only time will tell if this leak is real. Post your thoughts in the comments below.

Credits to Josh Power
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.uzgbo2.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum