The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.
The Ultimate Hang Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» **ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government
New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”   I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 am by EPC

» BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal
New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 am by Admin

» Blacklight: Retribution Coming to PS4
New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 am by Admin

» Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed
New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 am by Admin

» Ubisoft Leaks PS4 Game Price
New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 am by Admin

» Battlefield 4 Soundtrack Leak
New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:18 am by Admin

» Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4
New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 am by Admin

» The NEXT Zombie Map -> Paris - Jimmy Zielinski Spills
New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 am by Admin

» New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”
New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm by Admin

SwagBucks
New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”   Swagbucks-120x600Alt8

New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”

Go down

New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”   Empty New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”

Post by Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Sony announced the PlayStation 4 at a high profile event on February 20th. Many aspects of the upcoming console were revealed, such as the processing capabilities and the new controller; however the actual console design was kept a secret.

A new concept render has hit the web that features a design which may actually come very close to matching the real PlayStation 4. As we were left to speculate, the team over at T3 created a concept design that does look promising.

New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”   Ps4-co10

The design looks rather “boxy” and we noticed that there are no rounded edges. The slot-loading Blu-ray drive is present as well as Ethernet, HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 ports. 2 USB ports are available on the front. The video also shows the power switch and cooling vent.

The new controller, which Sony did reveal, was also shown in the concept render.

New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”   Ps4-co11

Little can be known about its design until the official reveal and this concept design is not likely to be an approach Sony is willing to take. The “boxy” console is probably not what we’ll see as the true design. This concept renders simply provides an indication of what the future console may look like.

The official console design has not been finalized and the announcement is probably coming within the next few months. We will have to wait and see if this concept is anything like the true design.
The console does look small; however I’m not too fond of the rough edges. If this a design you would like to see unveiled by Sony? Share your thoughts in the comments!

By Jackson Hayes / Saturday 23, 2013 / 04:11 PM CST
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.uzgbo2.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum