The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.
The Ultimate Hang Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» **ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government
BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 am by EPC

» BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal
BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 am by Admin

» Blacklight: Retribution Coming to PS4
BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 am by Admin

» Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed
BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 am by Admin

» Ubisoft Leaks PS4 Game Price
BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 am by Admin

» Battlefield 4 Soundtrack Leak
BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:18 am by Admin

» Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4
BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 am by Admin

» The NEXT Zombie Map -> Paris - Jimmy Zielinski Spills
BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 am by Admin

» New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”
BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm by Admin

SwagBucks
BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal Swagbucks-120x600Alt8

BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal

Go down

BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal Empty BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal

Post by Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 am

BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal Bf4-ga10

Just from watching the official seventeen minute gameplay reveal trailer I can assure you that Battlefield 4 will be an amazing game. The beginning of the trailer caught me off guard and I guarantee you will be too. You should definitely watch the trailer before you continue reading on.

Hopefully you actually watched the trailer before you started reading this, but let’s dive into what we just watched. And feel free to comment on something that I’ve noticed or something I missed from watching the trailer. The first thing DICE revealed to us is that the protagonist is in a vehicle that is underwater and has turned turtle. As our playable character comes through after being knocked out we turn around to see an individual pinned in the car, whom people in our squad are trying to free. Sadly he sacrifices his life to let the others live.

Then with a surprising twist, we end up thirteen minutes prior to the whole car scene. Which leads us through a building -most likely a school- to rendezvous with the squad after some intelligence was secured. Shortly after that we experience another leap in time which inches us closer to the crash. However we end up running to a location that was designated for an evac. But the luck runs out when a Russian attack helicopter intercepts and goes on the offensive causing the building to come crashing down along with the helicopter that was going to get the squad out of there.

Now I noticed something, in the transport helicopter there was a female onboard, could it possibly be Hanna? Sadly I have no viable proof that supports that statement, so please take it with a grain of salt. With that, it’s time for us to play the waiting game and see what DICE wants to offer us next. And if you’re curious about the availability of pre-orders you can read on here.

By Quentin Griffin / March 27, 2013
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.uzgbo2.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum