The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.
The Ultimate Hang Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» **ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 am by EPC

» BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 am by Admin

» Blacklight: Retribution Coming to PS4
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 am by Admin

» Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 am by Admin

» Ubisoft Leaks PS4 Game Price
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 am by Admin

» Battlefield 4 Soundtrack Leak
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:18 am by Admin

» Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 am by Admin

» The NEXT Zombie Map -> Paris - Jimmy Zielinski Spills
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 am by Admin

» New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm by Admin

SwagBucks
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  Swagbucks-120x600Alt8

Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed

Go down

Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  Empty Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed

Post by Admin Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 am

Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  Assass10

With a new Assassin’s Creed game on its way, Ubisoft has done a wonderful job generating the fans attention and desire. With a possible release date set for sometime in October for the current generation consoles, the wait is a tad bit grueling. On the same hand, no release date has been stated for the next-generation consoles as such information would be premature since Sony and Microsoft have not marked a console launch date. Heck, Microsoft has not even announced their console officially, yet.

Ubisoft gave the fans images and teaser trailers in the past, but now they’ve released an official gameplay trailer, which is something I’ve been praying for. Teasers get the fans hyped and jittery, but they don’t do much for a game’s potential. However, a gameplay trailer gives us a glimpse of actuality the game has to offer. After all, it is the most accurate. Have a look in 1080P to justify all its glory.

Whales shooting out the sea water, having intense battles in the ocean, and even encountering and possibly hunting, or fishing, sharks are some of the things Black Flag will give the players a chance to experience. All of these elements formulate a wonderful recipe. This game looks stunning, too. Having been a crazed fan of the past Assassin’s Creed games purely for the environmental designs, this one has grabbed me by unmentionable parts. The beautiful nature themes have swept me off my feet. I can’t wait to assassinate unsuspecting enemies in a lush, green, and moss filled jungle. With new exotic locations such as Kingston and Havana, this game will look incredibly stunning.

Ubisoft have also revealed a heavy handful of bonus editions that players may choose from. Thank you, Games Cabin for the list.

Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  Assass11

The Black Island Pack (North America, GameStop)

**Access to the Black Shop
**Captain Morgan’s silver flint-lock pistols for use in single-play
**Additional Captain Morgan items for multiplayer mode
**Additional quest at Black Island

Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  Assass12

The Special Edition (Exclusive to GAME UK and XtraVision Ireland)

**As of yet unspecified exclusive content
**Additional content at launch
**Available at the RRP for those who pre-order

Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  Assass13

The Black Chest Edition (Exlcusive to Uplay Store)

**55cm model of Edward Kenway
**Parchment copy of the games map
**Replica of the Black Flag
**Steelbook cover containing artwork, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag soundtrack and two lithograph and two canvas prints.
**As of yet unspecified exclusive in-game items

Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  Assass14

The Skull Edition (UK & Europe only)

Jumbo steel case
Artwork
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag soundtrack
As of yet unspecified in-game items
Two lithograph prints

Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed  Ac4bf_10

The Buccaneer Edition (Exclusive to GAME UK & GameStop Ireland)

**Edward Kenway figurine
**Artwork
**Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag soundtrack
**Two lithograph prints
**Collectors box
**As of yet unspecified in-game items

Players, pick your poison from the wonderful choices above. I’m amped! The gameplay trailer was running on the current generation consoles, and it still managed to blow me away. I can only imagine how this game will run on the PlayStation 4.

By Nadeeja Wick

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.uzgbo2.com

Back to top Go down