The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.
The Ultimate Hang Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» **ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government
**ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 am by EPC

» BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal
**ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 am by Admin

» Blacklight: Retribution Coming to PS4
**ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 am by Admin

» Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed
**ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 am by Admin

» Ubisoft Leaks PS4 Game Price
**ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 am by Admin

» Battlefield 4 Soundtrack Leak
**ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:18 am by Admin

» Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4
**ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 am by Admin

» The NEXT Zombie Map -> Paris - Jimmy Zielinski Spills
**ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 am by Admin

» New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”
**ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm by Admin

SwagBucks
**ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government Swagbucks-120x600Alt8

**ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government

Go down

**ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government Empty **ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government

Post by EPC Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 am

A Nova Scotia woman, Retaeh Parsons, was gang raped by 4 guys and as a result to her mental torment she committed suicide on April 4 2013. The Justice Minister, Ross Landy says that the Nova Scotia Government has done all they can to bring justice to the rapists... yet again they have failed to capture or retain information on these men.

An ANONYMOUS message sent by one of our members. This message was posted yesterday hours after the message was sent to the Group Anonymous.

EPC
EPC
Co Admin
Co Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum