The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.
The Ultimate Hang Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» **ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government
Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 am by EPC

» BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal
Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 am by Admin

» Blacklight: Retribution Coming to PS4
Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 am by Admin

» Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed
Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 am by Admin

» Ubisoft Leaks PS4 Game Price
Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 am by Admin

» Battlefield 4 Soundtrack Leak
Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:18 am by Admin

» Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4
Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 am by Admin

» The NEXT Zombie Map -> Paris - Jimmy Zielinski Spills
Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 am by Admin

» New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”
Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm by Admin

SwagBucks
Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4  Swagbucks-120x600Alt8

Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4

Go down

Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4  Empty Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4

Post by Admin Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 am

Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4  Halo4f10

A new forge map is to be implemented to the game which will cover a mass area of land for players to do as they wish. The information was announced at a recent PAX Eastern Panel which 343 Industries released information regarding the map and as promised, are going to be adding in a competitive skill ranking system.

The new forge map is set to be released for Halo 4 on April 11th titled "Forge Island." 343 Industries decided to start devolopment on this map whenever there were mass requests for a map featuring flat surfaces. To keep users content, new forge items will be added and will allow players to use the in-game map editor to create using the map as a starting point for their creation. We can see from the above image of the new map that the area covered will allow an abundance of space to be creative on.

The up-coming Castle Map Pack for Halo 4 is due to be making its debut on April 8th adding a variety of new maps and a new playlist. Along with this, the competitive skill ranking system for multiplayer will have been supplied to the players.

By Kyeim Bennett
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.uzgbo2.com

Back to top Go down