The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.
The Ultimate Hang Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» **ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government
Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 am by EPC

» BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal
Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 am by Admin

» Blacklight: Retribution Coming to PS4
Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 am by Admin

» Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed
Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 am by Admin

» Ubisoft Leaks PS4 Game Price
Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 am by Admin

» Battlefield 4 Soundtrack Leak
Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:18 am by Admin

» Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4
Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 am by Admin

» The NEXT Zombie Map -> Paris - Jimmy Zielinski Spills
Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 am by Admin

» New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”
Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm by Admin

SwagBucks
Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th  Swagbucks-120x600Alt8

Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th

Go down

Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th  Empty Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th

Post by Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:25 am

Ouya, an Android-based independent console company who are renouned for the world’s first Android-based gaming console, have recently announced that they’ll begin shipping their first consoles to Kickstarter backers on March 28, with a full launch aiming for June.

Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th  Ouya_article

March 28th was the date that OUYA had planned for a launch of their ambitious gaming console to be released into the market and that Kickstarter backers would have the consoles distributed aswell; but with recent events surronding the topic, OUYA team have compiled a launch event for that same date, which will be held in San Francisco. This launch event is their way of saying thank you and gaining a good starting reputation.

Ouya Announces Unveiling Event for March 28th  OuyaUnveiling

The CEO at OUYA, Julie Uhrman, stated during last month that the console will be $99.99 and will be seen on the shelves of major retailers such as Target, Best Buy and Gamestop.

By Kyeim Bennett
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.uzgbo2.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum