The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.
The Ultimate Hang Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» **ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government
Microsoft to Announce Their Next-Gen Console at Today's FY2014 Conference?? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 am by EPC

» BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal
Microsoft to Announce Their Next-Gen Console at Today's FY2014 Conference?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 am by Admin

» Blacklight: Retribution Coming to PS4
Microsoft to Announce Their Next-Gen Console at Today's FY2014 Conference?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 am by Admin

» Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed
Microsoft to Announce Their Next-Gen Console at Today's FY2014 Conference?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 am by Admin

» Ubisoft Leaks PS4 Game Price
Microsoft to Announce Their Next-Gen Console at Today's FY2014 Conference?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 am by Admin

» Battlefield 4 Soundtrack Leak
Microsoft to Announce Their Next-Gen Console at Today's FY2014 Conference?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:18 am by Admin

» Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4
Microsoft to Announce Their Next-Gen Console at Today's FY2014 Conference?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 am by Admin

» The NEXT Zombie Map -> Paris - Jimmy Zielinski Spills
Microsoft to Announce Their Next-Gen Console at Today's FY2014 Conference?? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 am by Admin

» New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”
Microsoft to Announce Their Next-Gen Console at Today's FY2014 Conference?? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm by Admin

SwagBucks
Microsoft to Announce Their Next-Gen Console at Today's FY2014 Conference?? Swagbucks-120x600Alt8

Microsoft to Announce Their Next-Gen Console at Today's FY2014 Conference??

Go down

Microsoft to Announce Their Next-Gen Console at Today's FY2014 Conference?? Empty Microsoft to Announce Their Next-Gen Console at Today's FY2014 Conference??

Post by Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 am

The unveiling of the PS4 controller, specs, and features, which took place at the E3 convention in February of this year allowed for Microsoft to strategically improve upon Sony's product, and increase their chances of being able to compete. With that being said, Microsoft plans to announce their next-gen console tomorrow, March 5th, during their three day event called FY2014, which unfortunately, is only accessible to game press, investors, and Microsoft’s affiliates. The pre – determined schedule for the event does hint at Xbox related discussions, but nowhere in said schedule does it directly mention the Xbox unveiling, which only leads us to hope. However, with that being said, the schedule does mention that the day after the announcement, there is something scheduled for “Xbox Platform Deep Dive”, “Xbox Games”, and “Xbox Q&A”. With the information provided just from the schedule, I think it is very promising that we will get a critical look into what Microsoft has in store for their next – gen console and what we should expect from their device, and hopefully, it will be able to rival the very anticipated PS4.

Microsoft to Announce Their Next-Gen Console at Today's FY2014 Conference?? Gyjh

It was later divulged by Microsoft on Twitter, that they plan on hosting multiple “invite – only sessions about Xbox” that will allow “the press…a glimpse of the new gaming console on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. A game under development by Phosphor Game Studios for Microsoft’s next gen – console called Project Awakened Unreal Engine 4, is a game that presents a new dynamic to video gaming and video gaming graphics, that just like the now infamous game Destiny, has never been seen before in the gaming world.

By Jeremy Gering
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.uzgbo2.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum