The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ultimate Hang Out
You have been successfully logged in.
The Ultimate Hang Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» **ANONYMOUS** Message To Nova Scotia Government
@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 am by EPC

» BF4 Seventeen Minute Gameplay Reveal
@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 am by Admin

» Blacklight: Retribution Coming to PS4
@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 am by Admin

» Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Gameplay Trailer and Bonus Editions Revealed
@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 am by Admin

» Ubisoft Leaks PS4 Game Price
@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 am by Admin

» Battlefield 4 Soundtrack Leak
@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:18 am by Admin

» Free New Forge Map Coming To Halo 4
@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 am by Admin

» The NEXT Zombie Map -> Paris - Jimmy Zielinski Spills
@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 am by Admin

» New PlayStation 4 Concept Render “Inspired by Sony Core Design Principles”
@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm by Admin

SwagBucks
@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. Swagbucks-120x600Alt8

@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI.

Go down

@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. Empty @superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI.

Post by Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:17 am

SuperDaE, the guy who leaked the specs off the next Xbox, codename Durango has had his house raided by the police and the FBI today. In a series of tweets posted by @superDaE, he tells us how the police turned up with a warrent that amazingly only stated "eBay," "PayPal" and "Microsoft." He also states that his computers, phone and most likely the second Durango dev kit in his possession have been sezied. SuperDaE violated a non-disclosure agreement for monetary benefit which was grounds for this raid most likely. He also stated earlier this month that he had 100+ pages of documentation about Durango in his possession. You can see the pictures of his tweets below and you can find out about his leaks by clicking here. Earlier this month a Durango dev kit was sold in eBay auction by @superDaE for $20,100 which he said would finance him a new car.

@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. SEHefA
@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. 32RgY0
@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. CrXgkb
@superDaE broke a non-disclosure agreement and sold a Durango dev kit online for $20,100 and has now been raided by FBI. NQIPIl

Credits to Josh Power
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.uzgbo2.com

Back to top Go down